<body>









profileaffiliatestagboardjournal
♥ ♥ ♥

http://ohtheresplendent.blogspot.com

  • DISCLAIM YOUR RULES
  • CHOICE TO ALT+F4
  • no spamming/ flaming.

  • boldunderlineitallicstrikethrough

    / BEATBOX


    This Is Not A Love Song
    [Nouvelle Vague - Soulmate OST]

    / EMBERS



    v1. flown into the night
    v2. beneathesurface
    v3. twilight
    v4. transitio
    v5. heaven
    v6. symmetry
    v7. great divide

    ♠/ LAYEE Credits
    designer: darkdegree
    partofthecodes: detonatedlove
    brushes:jc.net
    images: moargh
    textues: peachinparis
    icons: threemoresteps

    Wednesday, February 27, 2008

    Alternately CONFUSED. Thoroughly troubled. INFINITELY sad.

    I am faced with two options:

    Either I jump off the ship and into the waters...

    ~ with full knowledge that though things may be swimmingly afloat sometimes, there will be a lot of those sometimes when I'll be left alone to drown in darkness.

    Over and over.

    And over.

    No explanations, no answers. Just a bunch load of sorrys that temporarily soothe but ultimately mean squat.

    Or I can just bring up the anchor and freakin sail away.

    I am tired.

    I can't say it any simpler than that.

    But the turning back, the wising up? Always been easier said than done.

    There are things I know though:
    I am not a pawn in anyone's game. I am not a fool to toy with. I do not want to continue playing the martyr.

    Ohgodgivemestrength.

    As I start the countdown to goodbye.

    Labels: